NHS COVID19 VACCINATIONS
COVID-19 VACCINATIONS AND BLOOD CLOTTING INFORMATION
Watch this video in another language (please scan the QR code) or follow the link Choose your language
We are fortunate to be able to offer the COVID19 vaccine from Watford Health Centre for our patients and the wider Primary Care Network. We have to follow strict government guidance and vaccines will be given in order, as they arrive, to the priority list groups.
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- all those 80 years of age and over and frontline health and social care workers
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- all those 60 years of age and over
- all those 55 years of age and over
- all those 50 years of age and over
We are pleased to say we have vaccinated over 4000 of our patients so far.
Please contact us on 07402404258 for any updates regarding your Covid vaccination. Please be aware you may be contacted at short notice. If you are NOT in any of the priority groups we will not be able to vaccinate you yet and request that you DO NOT call the surgery for an appointment: We will contact you when we have a date for your vaccination.
Please ensure your contact details including your mobile number, are up to date. You can update us by clicking Change of personal details.
So that the vaccine can be given and appointments and vaccines are not wasted, please text us and cancel if
- you have had another vaccine within a week of the Covid vaccination
- are unwell with a fever
- had a Covid positive test or Covid symptoms within 4 weeks.
- No longer require the vaccine or have had it elsewhere
Where can I park?
Parking will be available on Rosslyn Road and if you have a disabled badge you can park temporarily on the double yellow line on Upton Road. Please ensure you wear a MASK.
Dementia UK -Useful Tips on the Covid-19 Vaccine for people with Dementia
COVID-19 vaccination First Phase Priority Groups
Why do I have to wait for my COVID-19 vaccine
What to expect after your COVID-19 vaccination
COVID-19 vaccination Pregnancy Leaflet
COVID-19 Guide for Social Care Staff
COVID-19 Guide for Healthcare Workers
COVID-19 BIMA Statement