We are fortunate to be able to offer the COVID19 vaccine from Watford Health Centre for our patients and the wider Primary Care Network. We have to follow strict government guidance and vaccines will be given in order, as they arrive, to the priority list groups.
Please contact us on 07402404258. If we have no availability you will be placed on a continued interest waiting list. Please be aware you may be contacted at short notice. If you are NOT in this group we will not be able to vaccinate you yet and request that you DO NOT call the surgery for an appointment: We will contact you when we have a date for your vaccination.
So that the vaccine can be given and appointments and vaccines are not wasted, please text us and cancel if
Parking will be available on Rosslyn Road and if you have a disabled badge you can park temporarily on the double yellow line on Upton Road. Please ensure you wear a MASK.
The following groups will be contacted in due course. Please DO NOT call the surgery for an appointment. Please ensure your contact details including your mobile number, are up to date. You can update us by clicking Change of personal details. We will be given 10 days notice before stock is delivered.
4. all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals[footnote 1]
5. all those 65 years of age and over
6. all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
7. all those 60 years of age and over
8. all those 55 years of age and over
9. all those 50 years of age and over